Monday 12 June 2017

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe

Hello! Tomorrow is National Peanut Butter Cookie day and I love any excuse to eat cookies! So I’m sharing a super easy 3 ingredient PB Cookie Recipe. And if you’re feeling fancy you can make it 4 ingredient cookies and add chocolate chips. (Or M&Ms you picked out from trail mix.)

3 ingredient peanut butter cookies recipe 8 (800x600)

But first let’s talk about running and eating.

Actually, let’s keep the peanut butter theme today because I had a banana slathered in PB before my run. I hydrated with Limeade Spark too. I bought a variety pack of the Spark packets when they had them available around the holidays. So, I’ve been trying a few new-to-me flavors. This limeade one reminds me of a sports drink similar in taste to other lime flavors in Nuun or Vega.

They make a Rehydrate drink specifically for workouts

running blog june 20 (800x600)

I had to cut it a little short because I had a major runny nose and it felt like I was congested and getting a headache. Super random.

Glad that’s done! I was wiping my nose on my sleeve, tissue, my hair, leaves I found on the ground…

running blog june 15 (460x613) running blog june 16 (460x613)

 

Okay! Let’s eat Peanut Butter Cookies!

easy peanut butter cookies recipe

3 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe:

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 egg

Directions: Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix ingredients. Scoop and place on baking sheet (I lined it with parchment paper but it’s not necessary).

Roll into ball in your hand if you don’t have a small scoop. Carefully make fork swipe on the top of each cookie (optional). Bake for 7 to 10 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes. Enjoy!

Add chocolate chip cookies if you want to make them PB Chocolate Chip cookies!

3 ingredient peanut butter cookies recipe 11 (800x600)

Or make a PB Cookie & Banana sandwich!

3 ingredient peanut butter cookies recipe 20 (800x600)

Question: Do you have nut butter, eggs and sugar in your house right now?

 

 

3 ingredient peanut butter cookies recipe

The post Easy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/06/11/easy-peanut-butter-cookies-recipe-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment