Thursday 22 June 2017

What Would You Do If…

Hello! Have you ever had something happen and it sucks and it’s your own damn fault so you can only be mad at yourself?

Because, that’s me.

Remember when I said something about having random tiny beetles in my condo??! Well, they were carpet beetles and I got rid of them super fast because I don’t have carpet. I think my neighbors moved and in the process had them or something?

Anyway. I got rid of them, but was so grossed out I decided to put moth balls EVERYWHERE because I read that they kill moths (obvi) and carpet beetles. Boom. This will not happen again! I am going to moth ball the hell out of every inch of this place!!

 

Well. I had never used moth balls before. Have you?

I put them in big plastic containers with my towels, blankets, clothes… EVERYTHING.

And last night I went to get some towels out of one of the containers and realized…

IT SMELLS SO GROSS. So so gross.

Then, I started to think about all the other places I stuck them. I went to get the blankets from the couch storage compartment and Vegas usually jumps in there to be nosy but the smell grossed him out too.

what would you do run blog 2 (800x600)

Anyway. I got out all the moth balls and am now washing everything in vinegar to get the smell out.

It’s all my fault so I’m going to just laugh about it (because I can’t cry as I don’t have anything non-disgusting smelling to wipe my tears).

Since I had a major fail and cannot be trusted with adulting, please chime in with what you would do in the following situations…

What would you do?

1. You get an epic delivery of ice cream from Enlightened.

What’s your strategy to eat 7 pints of ice cream?

Open every pint that day to taste a little of each one.

Open 2 or 3 and have a serving of each.

Eat one at a time.

enlightened ice cream review 1 (800x600) enlightened ice cream chocolate (800x600) what would you do run blog 8 (800x600)

 

2. My painter friend brought me a zucchini from her garden. It’s so awesome!!

what would you do run blog (800x600)

What would you make with a massive zucchini? 

Stuffed zucchini

Calabacitas

Veggie lasagna

Other?

 

3. You noticed one of your favorite running shirts shows sweat in a very dramatic pattern across your belly.

What do you do?

Keep wearing it.

Avoid wearing it, but use as needed.

Give it away.

runner sweat marks (460x613)

4. You buy 86 pounds of mixed nuts, but prefer one kind.

Do you eat the…

almonds first

cashews first

peanuts first

pecans first

brazil nuts first

eat whatever I grab

what would you do run blog 6 (800x600)

 

5. A pack of water balloons ends up in your grocery haul.

Do you…

Keep it and have a water balloon fight.

Return it back to the store and get your money back.

 

what would you do run blog 12 (460x613)

6. You get a delivery of Boom Chicka Popcorn on a hot day that includes dark chocolate drizzle. It’s probably pretty melted.

Do you…

Open it anyway and enjoy some messy chocolate popcorn

Put it in the fridge to harden and eat later.

what would you do run blog 14 (460x613)

7. Avocado prices are killing your grocery budget.

Do you…

Use coupons and shop sales so it fits in your budget.

Decide to steal a huge avocado truck and eat guacamole like a king.

what would you do run blog 16 (800x800)

Okay – what would you do?

Question: Take the poll! And let me know if you have suggestions on the zucchini! Thanks!

The post What Would You Do If… appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/06/21/what-would-you-do-if/

No comments:

Post a Comment