Wednesday 14 June 2017

No Cats Were Harmed in the Making of This Blog Post

Hi! I would like to preface this post by noting that no cats were harmed in the making of it… This morning I was getting ready to go run and Vegas was hanging out, talking to me. So, I picked him up to take a picture and say hello…

And I caught him mid-Meow!!

no cats were hurt in the making of this blog (460x613)

It looks like he’s screaming, but he doesn’t scream. He uses his ‘inside voice’ because I’ve raised him well.

no cats were hurt in the making of this blog 1 (460x613)

Then, I hit the road for a 6 mile run.

running in orange county (800x600)

Remember the Stonehenge situation I mentioned in my “Seen on the Run” post?

Here’s the latest…

running in orange county 1 (800x600)

After my run I went to make an english muffin and got a surprise. I bought this pack of Whole Wheat English Muffins yesterday and ate one. This morning when I went to pull the muffin apart I saw raisins.

It’s super random but one of the muffins is a cinnamon raisin one. So, I opened up all of them and the rest had a few raisins too. I swear the first one didn’t. What?

my muffin is broken (800x600)

my muffin is broken 1 (800x600)

butter muffin

I know I’ve mentioned this Everything Bagel Seasoning before but I randomly started putting it on EVERYTHING last week and can’t stop. Well, now I can stop because it’s all gone. But I’m getting more.

running in orange county 5 (460x613)

And in case you were worried about Vegas – he’s fine.  He likes to wiggle around on the floor and it’s adorable but if you try and pet his belly he will f-ing kill you. That’s how cats are, ya know? You’ve been warned.

my muffin is broken 5 (460x613)

And I’m fine too. But you wouldn’t know it from all the therapy I’ve been in this year.

I worked on something for therapy while eating lunch. It’s a lil timeline of some parts of my life.

therapy papers (460x613)

Since we’re on the subject… I would highly suggest you go to therapy immediately. Yes, you should go to therapy because you are choosing to read the blog of a stranger on the internet who is probably a 62 year old Russian man writing in his underwear.

I mean – has anyone actually even seen this “Monican” in person?? Do we know she’s real? Who actually believes there’s a redheaded Mexican runner who wants to be the mayor of Long Beach, eats watermelons 12 at a time and doles out advice about marathons and peanut butter on the internet machine?!?!

– and scene –

Either way, I’m a work in progress, but aren’t we all?

 

Strawberry Smoothie!

I made a Strawberry Smoothie for breakfast the other day and made another to note the amounts I put in the recipe.

Strawberry Smoothie: 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1 scoop berry protein powder, 1 cup almond milk, 4 big ice cubes. Top with granola, nuts, chocolate chips, sprinkles, a donut…

strawberry smoothie recipe 6 (460x613)

And as fate would have it… this bag of water balloons popped into my life today.

It accidentally found it’s way into my shopping bags and I didn’t realize until I got home. When I went to put the groceries away I saw I had this lil surprise! (I checked my receipt and did pay for them, they must have been from the previous shopper.)

I think the universe wants me to do an epic water balloon fight!! Who’s in??

no cats were hurt (460x613)

Question: What do you think is up with the weird english muffins?

Are you in therapy?

Are you in for a water balloon game?

The post No Cats Were Harmed in the Making of This Blog Post appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/06/13/no-cats-were-harmed-in-the-making-of-this-blog-post/

No comments:

Post a Comment