Wednesday 30 August 2017

Runner Must Haves from Your Local CVS

Hello! How’s it going? Over here it’s the usual running and eating. And today I’m making a pit stop at CVS Pharmacy for some must haves for runners. I’m partnering with CVS Pharmacy to help spread the word about their exclusive CVS Health and Gold Emblem abound lines. Some of these products have been around for a while and some are new and improved. (Right now I’m trying some of their fragrance and dye free products, but I’ll cover that next month.)

rer tank (600x800)

I have a CVS about .26 miles away from my lil casa. And I pass another one on one of my favorite running routes. Oh, and one by my mom’s… basically they’re all over.

So if you are in need of a quick snack, emergency blister bandage or deodorant because you realize you’re making flowers wilt – you can probably find one near you.

Runner Must Haves from CVS (534x800)

Here are some things that are great to have in your Runner Toolbox that can help you before, during or after a run. But if you don’t have them handy you can get them super fast at CVS.

Must Haves for Runners from CVS

Pre-Run:

Sunblock – I use lotion for face / arms and spray for my legs.

Rubberbands

Snacks – I ate one of the Mango & Strawberry bars this morning before I could snap a pic.

Water

Athletic Tape

Joint Health Supplements

cvs runner must haves 4 (785x589)

cvs runner must haves 10 (785x589)

cvs runner must haves 3 (785x589)

On the Run:

Travel sized deodorant / petroleum jelly / sunblock

More Snacks

Blister bandages / Mole Skin and similar items to keep blisters and cuts from stopping you

cvs runner must haves 8 (442x589)

cvs runner must haves 9 (442x589)

cvs runner must haves 7 (442x589)

Post Run and Recovery:

Epsom Salt for a relaxing bath

Foot health items like – plantar fasciitis socks or a stretcher –> this is a common running injury and if it’s reoccurring you might want to consider something like this to help.

Emergency kit for sprains and strains – hopefully you’ll never need to use it, but it’s good to have.

Even more SNACKS – I like the Gold Emblem abound Sriracha Chickpeas and Trail Mix.

cvs runner must haves 2 (442x589)

cvs runner must haves 11 (442x589)

cvs runner must haves (442x589)

Check out my other post with for The Best Supplements for Runners here.

Question: Did I mention snacks? What is your favorite snack today?

Me… Um, I ate all the Sriracha chickpeas so maybe a granola bar!

 

I’m proud to be working with CVS Pharmacy to help spread the word about #BetterHealthMadeEasy and how to #FindYourHealthy. All opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.

The post Runner Must Haves from Your Local CVS appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/08/30/runner-must-haves-from-your-local-cvs/

No comments:

Post a Comment