Sunday 13 August 2017

Wrong House Right Baby

Hello! How’s it going? How was your weekend?

I had a very good, busy lil weekend. Here are the highlights and random events from the last few days…

1. I went to see the newest member of my family… My sister-in-law and niece are home and doing well.

new tiny person (442x589)

2. My bff came my brother and SIL’s place to see the baby.

Well, first she went to the wrong house. And she kept texting me saying “I’m here.” …. “Here”…. “I don’t want to knock too loud”

I was confused because I didn’t see her outside or her car. So I went to look around and found her at a neighbor’s house. HA!

wrong house (442x589)

3. I miss the pupper I was puppy sitting. Love love love.

red head puppy (442x589)

4. There’s a red head on my watermelon!!

watermelon girl (442x589)

5. I tried my first poke bowl today! These have been around for the longest time in Orange County but I’m not the biggest fan of raw fish so I wasn’t super eager to try it.

It was good. I liked it, but I think I prefer teriyaki kinda bowls.

my first poke bowl (800x600)

6. A friend tried Green Chef – a healthy meal delivery service. They got the paleo meals and I tried one the other day. It was good, but I miss carbs.

green chef paleo meals (785x589)

7. I miss my puppy! Did I already say that?

redhead dog redhead girl (800x800)

8. I tried the Arm Pocket to hold my phone on a run this weekend. I can’t believe I’ve never tried something like this before.

trying the arm pocket (442x589)

9. I did some more meal prep for my brother and SIL for this week. I made pulled pork, glazed carrots and corn bread.

meal prep for family (785x589)

family meal prep (785x589)

The glazed carrots came out so good. I’ll make these again for sure!

crockpot glazed carrots (785x589)

10. I also made chili relleno casserole.

chili relleno casserole (785x589)

11. Sweaty hair. Don’t Care.

good morning sunshine (442x589)

12. Apparently I ate PB straight from the spoon at some point… I’m glad I took a picture because I want to relive the deliciousness.

peanut butter from the jar (442x589)

13. I just got The Big Red Head Book in the mail! (Someone from the publisher sent it to me.) I’m excited to check it out!

the big red head book (785x589)

14. My complete impulse buy in a Las Vegas gas station – neon green sunglasses, is my new favorite thing.

vegas sunglasses (800x800)

Question: What was the BEST thing you did or ate this weekend?

The post Wrong House Right Baby appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/08/13/wrong-house-right-baby/

No comments:

Post a Comment