Thursday 3 August 2017

The BEST and Weirdest WATERMELON Things for National Watermelon Day

Hello! It’s National Watermelon Day!! Are you celebrating by eating watermelon? Are you buying fun watermelon gifts and things?? Okay, maybe that’s a little extra. But I’m extra so we’re talking about the best and weirdest watermelon gifts and random things you can buy for your local watermelon loving peep.

Best and Weirdest watermelon gifts (800x671)

I have ONE of these watermelon items. Do you know which one?

Hint: Someone gave it to me.

Leave a comment if you know!

Okay… let’s get on with it.

The BEST and weirdest Watermelon Things

Watermelon Flip-flops – – Best! Bonus: they’re from Tom’s.

image

Watermelon Crop Top – –  Best.

image

Watermelon Dog Treats – – Weird. But I still want to get them for all my dogs.

image

Watermelon art – – best. But I don’t know if best enough to buy to put up at home.

image

 

Watermelon Welcome Mat – – Best!

image

Watermelon Christmas Ornament – – Best!

image

 

Watermelon inflatable chair – – weird. But fun.

image

Watermelon Seeds – Best! I want to grow my own watermelon!! I want to start a watermelon farm.

image

Watermelon purse – – hmmmm. I think it’s cute, but definitely doesn’t go with everything (not that I match my purse to my clothes anyway).

image

Watermelon coin purse – – Best! Yes, on this for a fun watermelon accessory that’s not as loud as a purse.

image

Watermelon Man – – WEIRD. And it’s $99.00??

image

Watermelon beanie – – best. Watemelon makes me think of summer, but this is a wintery hat.

image

 

Watermelon cat tee – – it says watermeowlon! Ha! – – But weird.

image

 

Watermelon Beach Blanket  – – BEST!

image

Watermelon underwear for men – – weird.

image

Watermelon scented oils – – weird. I think this would just make me want to eat watermelon…

image

Watermelon Spark – – Best. I usually don’t like watermelon flavored things but I make an exception for  the magic of Spark!

image

Watermelon Beach Ball – – best.

image

 

Watermelon Boobs shirt – – weird. But I have a feeling one of you is going to order it. You know who you are.

image

Bonus: If you want to keep it to the actual food version of watermelon – check out my How to Cut a Watermelon video for a quick tutorial on it.

Question: Do you know what watermelon thing I have?

What’s YOUR favorite from this list?

The post The BEST and Weirdest WATERMELON Things for National Watermelon Day appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.



source http://runeatrepeat.com/2017/08/03/the-best-and-weirdest-watermelon-things-for-national-watermelon-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment